Terima kasih awak! :)

:: Sahabat ::

Wednesday 26 October 2011

::: LoneLY:::

Feel lonely.,.Lonely in my own hell...I do not expect anyone to understand what I feel or solve my problem for me.,.but sometime I wish.,.someone else can do more better for me...sometimes I wish..someone can understand what I feel...I wish someone can care myself...I wish someone can lend a shoulder when I cry .But all that did not happen...

I try to be a happy person..I try to make a happy life...I try very hard to make he happy with me....BUT....still I fell LONELY.,.,.Why this happen to me??

Sometimes life is hard and there is so much I still don't understand.
I feel alone and all I have is just myself.....






4 comments:

  1. Kadang2 kita perlu terima hakikat yg ada masanya kita akan kesunyian :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...itulah hakikat yang terlalu perit sebenarnya....

    ReplyDelete
  3. samelah....hehe ;)
    tp kt dunia nih kan ade hampir 7 bilion umat manusia~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ye ker..cam tak nampak pon?huhu ;p

    ReplyDelete

baca je??meh le komen cket ;)